Harvey Schachter offers ten great questions leaders should ask themselves. They are worth some significant unrushed time of reflection.
1. How do you personally define leadership?
2. Who are some of the leaders that you admire and why?
3. Who have been some of the influential leaders in your life?
4. What are some of the defining leadership moments of your life?
5. What are you truly passionate about?
6. Why should anyone be led by you?
7. What are some of the key leadership lessons you would want to pass along to others?
8. Who are the people in your life who make you a better person – and a better leader?
9. What are you reading?
10. Are you a good follower?