personal principles that guide my life
I try to live a purposeful, intentional and deliberate life.
Maybe its because I fear what would happen if I don’t live like that.
I’ve developed 11 principles I strive to live by. (That doesn’t mean I always live by them, but I seek to strive after them).
- Think, say and act under the lordship of Christ as I seek God’s kingdom above all else.
- Develop a disciplined work ethic rooted in grace.
- Accept only quality work, which requires being fully prepared and fully present.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Cultivate a posture of life-long learning - own my growth.
- Seek to live and serve beyond myself.
- Seek, embody and speak truth rooted in love.
- Take responsibility for my actions.
- Don’t do everything – just do what matters most.
- Live marked by love.
- Refuse to default to comfort and security.
Do you have a set of principles that you try to live by? If so, what are they? I’d love to hear them.