Attempting to behold the miracle long enough without falling asleep
What would happen to your time if…
- you only checked email once or twice a day for 30 minute chunks at a time?
- you didn’t watch television for the next seven days?
- you didn’t log onto Twitter, Facebook or Instagram for the next 3 weeks?
- you asked your spouse, close friends or roommate what they truly thought about your smart phone habits?
How would you be more present if…
- you refused to look – or even touch – your phone while you met with a friend or co-worker for a meeting, lunch or coffee?
- you rode to work with the radio/music off?
- you slowed down your walking pace to half of your current speed?
- you were the first to say hello when passing someone in the hall or a stranger on the sidewalk?
- you walked or biked to work, school or the store instead of drove?
- you went to bed an hour earlier each night this week?
- you asked three thoughtful and significant questions of other people this week?
- you went for a 45 minute walk (without your phone or iPod) in order to think and reflect?